Are you or someone you know looking for the perfect preschool for a 3 or 4 year old? Our Hand-in-Hand Preschool will be relocating to the brand new, state of the art, Natick High School. In case you aren't familiar with our program, let me tell you a little about us.
Hand-In-Hand is a district wide integrated preschool program which provides programming for children with special needs as well as community children. The Hand-In-Hand Integrated Preschool is a program for three- and four-year old children. Our Teachers are highly qualified, certified special education specialists. All classroom sessions provide developmentally appropriate curriculum experiences in a state-of-the-art preschool facility. Community enrolled children serve as role models for children with disabilities in the skill areas of language, socialization, play and motor growth.
The Hand-In-Hand staff consists of teachers with advanced degrees and specially trained student support facilitators. Speech/Language, Occupational, Physical and Behavioral Therapists are an integral part of the program and their expertise benefits the global curriculum experience. A School Psychologist, specializing in preschool age development, is also part of the highly skilled staff.
Hand-In-Hand Integrated Preschool offers unique educational features such as:
- Our Teachers are highly qualified, certified special education specialists
- Developmentally appropriate, language-based curriculum experiences aligned with Massachusetts Preschool Curriculum Standards.
- Small group and individual attention provided as needed.
- Therapies integrated into classroom activities, benefiting the development of all children.
- Opportunities for children to develop friendships, fostering an understanding and acceptance of individual differences.
- Emphasis on the development of increased independence, language development and play.
We have several programs/days available. Please check programs and pricing information:
If you have any questions or would like me to pre-register a student, please contact me directly. Have a great weekend!
Paul Tagliapietra, Preschool Coordinator