1. With all the things your mom does for you, she could probably use a break and a little relaxation for herself. A gift certificate to any of Natick's spas will let her get a new 'do and a little spa treatment. Adagio Salon & Spa offers a little bit of everything to give to the mother figure in your life. Heads Up Hair Salon the Littlest Spa also have great reviews from our readers.
2. With a gift card to the Framingham-Natick Melting Pot, your mom can spend any Wednesday she chooses at a girls' night out with her friends. She can choose from a wide variety of menu items and cocktails.
3. For a personalized gift she will always treasure, try something engraved with a special message or her name from Things Remembered in the Natick Mall. You can personalize jewelry, snow globes, picture frames, totes, scarves, blankets, jewelry boxes, glassware, pocket mirrors and more—all of which will make your mom feel special this holiday season. Visit the Things Remembered website for all your options.
4. For unique and funky jewelry you won't find anywhere else, Five Crows Gallery in downtown Natick has a collection of pieces made by local artists.
5. To give Mom a gift she can use over and over again in the year to come, consider getting her a membership to the Center for Arts in Natick. The lowest membership level, which costs $50, offers her discounted tickets to shows throughout the year, free admission to the Danforth Museum of Art in Framingham and to TCAN open mic nights, advanced presale on all events (and it's tax deductible). The higher the membership level, the more perks you get. See more information on TCAN's website.