5 Things: Boy Scout Can Drive
A Natick Boy Scout troop is looking to take your unwanted cans to support their organization.
1. Have some extra cans laying around? Natick Boy Scout troop 1775 would love to take them off your hands. They are holding a can drive at Lilja Elementary School starting at 9 a.m. on Saturday. Stop by with your cans to help a good cause.
2. Glen Phillips and Grant-Lee Phillips, front men from two area bands, will unite for a show at the Center for Arts in Natick today and will be playing an acoustic set. Tickets are $25 for the 8 p.m. show.
3. The Natick Farmers Market will be at it again today, taking over the common to bring you fresh vegetables, organic meats and artisan bread. Stop by at 9 a.m. on Saturday to see what the market has to offer.
4. One of the country's first Tesla stores opens in the Natick Mall today, where shoppers can view the company's electric car lineup and ask questions about the products. Here is a look inside the store.
5. We have had some Natick residents interact with us on Twitter over the past week. If you want to get updates from us in your twitter stream, follow us at @natickpatch.