5 Things: Natick Artists at Creativity Talk
Natick artists will be speaking at a free event at the Morse Institute Library today.
1. Three talented Natick artists will be at a seminar at Morse Institute Library today. You will be able to hear from artists who specialize in ceramics, metallurgy, and print making. The free event starts at 3 p.m.
2. The Framingham-Natick Toastmasters meet today, hoping to bring attendees better public public speaking skills and confidence while running meetings. The event begins at Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences at 7 p.m.
3. On Sunday, a medflight helicopter airlifted an injured motorcyclist after a crash. We weren't able to make it to the scene, but one Natick resident was. Check out some great photos of the airlift from Jay Boyer.
4. Stretch What Matters, a yoga studio in Natick is hosting a class for those with special needs today. It is designed to foster relaxation and focus through the benefits of yoga. The event begins at 4:30 p.m.
5. Ever wonder where we get our events for our 5 Things posts? Well, most of them are submitted by you, the readers. Submit your event here so we can help you spread the word.