5 Things: Coolidge Hill 'Sweep'
Do you want to help clean up Natick's scenic areas?
1. Pat Conaway and his team of volunteers are looking for your help this weekend in cleaning up Natick's Coolidge Hill. Last year broken glass and other trash was removed from the area and now Conaway hopes to continue cleaning up the area. Call Conaway at 508 740 9949 if you would like to volunteer.
2. Are you a senior considering your health care options? The Senior Center will host SHINE today where you can talk with volunteer councilors about your future with medicare. Call 1-508-647-6540 to make an appointment.
3. With flu season is fast approaching, now is the time that many are looking for a flu shot. Luckily, the Natick Town Hall is offering free shots by appointment, which you can set up by calling 508-647-6460.
4. Roots & Wings, a Natick yoga studio, is offering a class today aimed at bringing relaxation to women with cancer. A portion of each class cost will benefit the Healing Garden in Harvard. The class starts at 4 p.m.
5. Recently, some Natick residents have been interacting with us in Twitter. If you haven't followed us yet, check us out at @natickpatch.