5 Things: Go Solar, Save Some Dough
Looking to save some cash on your electric bill? Today's 5 things has all the info on how to go solar.
1. If you are looking to save money on your electric bill and do some good for the environment, head to the Morse Tavern today for a meeting of the Natick Home Energy Initiative. The group will provide free food and drinks and will guide you in how to get solar cells for your home.
2. William Chenard, Director of Public Works and Jon Marshall, Director of Recreation and Parks both received the Certificate in Local Government Leadership this week. The course, which took place in Natick, was attended by 24 officials from local towns and was instructed by Suffolk University faculty.
3. Free counseling on health insurance programs for senior citizens and other medicare beneficiaries will be available today at the Natick Senior Center. Councilors will be available today from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Call 1-508-647-6540 to make an appointment.
4. Are you Patched in? Our newsletter bring all the latest Natick news straight to your email inbox, plus it brings you the breaking news alerts you use to keep safe. Subscribe here, its really easy.
5. A support group for women in "transition" meets today at 5 p.m. at Metro West Medical Center Leonard Morse Hospital. The group aims to help women who are going through emotional turmoil including "divorce, mid-life blues, lack of energy, and inability to manage stress."