5 Things: Lookout Farm Going Daily
Lookout Farm will now be open to the public 5 days a week.
1. Starting Friday and going through the end of October, Lookout Farm will be open daily. If you like picking fresh fruit, the farm will now be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with events for kids on the weekends.
2. Need a way to let off some stress? Villari's Martial Arts Center is offering a class today that could help you out. Daniel Mazzola will guide your through light movements and meditation during the one-hour, $15 event.
3. Have you ever heard of the Governor's Council? It's Massachusetts' oldest elected body, and its Democratic nominees will be in Natick on Wednesday. Here are all the details.
4. Like to paint but don't have the supplies? Palettes has your back. They are offering an open studio event today where an instructor will be around to council you as you crate your art. The $20 event starts at 1 p.m.
5. Do you have an opinion on Natick you want to share? We would love you to blog on Natick Patch. Email our editor at email@example.com for all the details on how you can get started.