5 Things: Miss Natick Pageant
One lucky Natick girl will be crowned "Miss Natick" tonight.
1. The Miss Natick Pageant will crown one girl to represent her town through community service and peer outreach today. The pageant has prepared its competitors in recent weeks by offering business etiquette, nutrition, and interview seminars. The event begins at 7 p.m. at Amvets post 79.
2. The Board of Selectmen voted to adopt the Robert A. Palmer Fund which aims to advance higher education for town employees last night. Check out our article with the details on the fund.
3. Do you like to paint but don't have any supplies? Palettes hosts Open Studio today where those with an artistic side can come in for a few hours of painting using the studio's supplies. The session begins at 11 a.m., which you can attend for a $20 fee.
4. Do you have an opinion you want to share with Natick? Become a blogger on Natick Patch. It's really easy to get started, and you can write as much or as little as you want. Here is some information on how to get started; we would love to have you on board.
5. Are you a wine buff? Head to Sel De La Terre today at 7 p.m. for a four-course wine tasting menu. A beverage director will lead discussion on the wine offerings to provide information and spark conversation. The event costs $38 per person.