5 Things: Natick Football
Congratulations on a great football season, Natick Red Hawks.
1. The Natick Red Hawks were defeated Saturday night in the Division 2A Super Bowl. While the outcome wasn't exactly ideal, the team still fought hard all season. Here are some photos from the game. Congratulations on a great season, guys.
2. Want to learn to lose weight without using the usual diet gimicks? The Beacon Community Church is hosting their weekly Take off Pounds Sensibly class where you can learn how to change your lifestyle for the better. The event starts at 6:30 p.m.
3. Want to see the inner workings of Natick? The Board of Selectmen will meet today at 6 p.m. at the Natick Town Hall.
4. If you want a bigger say into how your kids are educated, or you just want to hear from Natick's school administrators and see how decisions are made, why not stop by the School Committee meeting? The group meets on the third floor of the town hall at 7:15 p.m. Here is a full agenda.
5. Have you subscribed to our Newsletter? It's a great way to stay on top of what's happening in town with the latest stories and breaking news alerts.