5 Things: Polar Bears in Natick
Time is running out to see the Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary exhibit on polar bears.
1. This weekend is one of your last chances to see the Great White Bears exhibit at the Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary, which runs until July 6. The event offers insight into polar bear behavior and photos of the charismatic animals.
2. Natick Farmers Market will be on the Common on Saturday, offering residents fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables as well as other food items. Stop by after 9 a.m. to see what the market has to offer.
3. The Senior Center is hosting a pair of sporting events aimed specifically at raising your upper-body strength and cardiovascular health. Chair volleyball and chair aerobics bring residents some great exercise from a low-risk seated position with the classes starting at 10:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. respectively.
4. If painting is your thing, or just something that you're interested in, Palettes is offering a class to get you started. Instructors will teach you the basics while you enjoy a glass of wine or craft beer with your friends. The event starts at 6:30 p.m.
5. I will sitting at the Bakery on the Common from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today in hopes to introduce myself to some Natick residents. I met some great people yesterday, I hope you'll stop by as well to tell me what in town matters to you.