5 Things: Severe Weather Coming to Natick
Strong, possibly damaging winds and heavy rain could reach Natick this evening.
1. The National Weather Service posted a warning yesterday of severe winds, heavy rainfall and possible coastal flooding expected to strike Massachusetts late today into Wednesday. Here are more details.
2. Natick's RCS Learning Center is offering training to parents, community members and anyone else interested in learning about autism today with a 6 p.m. session that will focus on assist technology. Call (508) 650-5940 to register.
3. Schools are closed today for Rosh Hashanah so why not bring the kids down to the Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary? Children will learn about nature while playing games during the $70 event. Call 508-655-2296 for more details.
4. Every week we post mugshots from the past week courtesy of the Natick Police Department to keep you aware and your family safe. Here is the last week in police mugshots.
5. If you want to spread the word about an event your small business or organization, post an announcement on Patch. Here are more details on how you can use Patch to your advantage.