5 Things: Take Off Pounds Sensibly
Want to learn how to drop pounds without gimmicks? The Beacon Community Church has you covered.
1. Want to learn how to loose weight without gimmicks or quick fixes? The Beacon Community Church is hosting Take of Pounds Sensibly today at 6:30 p.m. where you can learn how to live a more healthy lifestyle. The first visit to the meeting is free.
2. Hundreds of local residents ran in the annual Flutie 5K to benefit the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism yesterday. Check out our photos from the event.
3. Want to get a glimpse into how Natick runs? The Board of Selectmen will meet in the Town Hall today at 6 p.m. Head here for more information and a full agenda of the meeting.
4. If you're looking for a unique way to eat dinner tonight, head to Sel De La Terre for Chef's Table Dinner. You will hear the chef discuss each course including flavor profiles and cooking techniques. The event costs $38.
5. Have you subscribed to our Newsletter yet? It's a great way to stay on top of what's going on in Natick by getting all the latest updates and breaking news straight to your email inbox. Click here to get Patched in.