5 Things: Veterans Day
Many town offices will be closed today for yesterday's Veterans Day observance.
1. Yesterday was Veterans Day, which means many of Natick's public buildings and schools are closed to observe the holiday. Here is a more detailed list of what is open and what is closed for this day of remembrance.
2. Do you want to learn to lose weight without any of the gimmicks? Take off Pounds Sensibly, an event at the Beacon Community Church today, hopes to bring you information on how you can switch to a healthy lifestyle. The event begins at 6:30 p.m.
3. If you want to get some exercise today head to Focused on Fitness for Muscle Conditioning Class, which aims to tone each muscle group through the use a number of props including bosu balls, body bars and aerobic benches. The class begins at 6 p.m.
4. This week's Patch photo contest gives parents the chance to do what they do by nature: share photos of their kids. If your photo is our favorite you will win a gift card to a Natick business.
5. Have you subscribed to our Newsletter? It's a great way to get all the latest Natick news straight to your email inbox. Click the link to get Patched in.