5 Things: Weigh in on Best Burgers, Parking Fees
Unless you're a vegetarian, we know you must have an opinion about where to grab a burger in town.
Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Nominations are trickling in for the 25 Readers' Choice categories we've selected for Natick. We have on our homepage a hub story that shows you all of the categories for which we're seeking nominations. From now until July 9, we need your help compiling a list of "best" places to put to a vote. Let's start with best burger. Click here and take a second to post a comment nominating the best place for burgers in Natick.
2. Registrations are being accepted for the second annual Youth Football Camp sponsored by the Framingham State University football program. The camp will be held July 23-26, 5 to 7:30 p.m. (rain or shine) at FSU's Maple Street Field. The non-contact camp is open to players ages 8-15. Campers will work with college coaches and players to improve their skills through a variety of drills. The cost is $60. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The town is proposing to increase parking fines. A public hearing will be held 7 p.m. Monday in the Edward H. Dlott meeting room in Town Hall. For the proposed fine schedule, see this posting on the town's website.
4. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be liked. It's only natural. So, won't you like us on Facebook? We have a mutually beneficial relationship with our Facebook fans. They like us, and that makes us happy. In turn, we provide information in addition to what you find here on the site.
5. The heat wave continues today, with temperatures in the 90s. How are you staying cool?