5 Things: Weight Loss at Beacon Church
Sensible weight loss techniques and the finals of a Natick soccer tournament are on the list today.
1. The Beacon Community Church wants to help you lose weight today with a meeting of TOPS (take of pounds sensibly). The group promises no schemes or pills to get slim, just useful advice to help you foster a healthy lifestyle.
2. Today is the last day of a fundraiser at UNOs for Natick Soccer Club. If you mention the NSC during dinner, a portion of your bill will be donated to the organization.
3. Speaking of soccer, today is also the last day of the Natick Soccer Club's Columbus Day tournament. The Natick Hurricanes have advanced to the semifinals to compete against the Newton Strikers for a chance in the finals. Here are the full details.
4. Broadway stars from the play RENT visited Natick Saturday night to raise funds for TCAN. Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp brought their musical groups to play popular covers and reprise Broadway tunes. Check out our photos from the event.
5. Do you have an opinion on Natick you would like to share? Why not Become a Blogger on Natick Patch? It's easy to get started, just email me at email@example.com for details.