5 Things: Winter Market is Back
The Winter Market is bringing fresh, local produce to Natick this weekend.
1. The Farmer's Market might be closed for the season, but the Winter Market has just begun. Stop by on Saturday to buy fresh produce, organic meats and freshly-baked bread. The Winter Market starts at Metro West Medical Center Leonard Morse Hospital at 9 a.m. on Saturday.
2. Do you like photography? Are you looking to get more out of your digital camera? The Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary is hosting an event that can help you out. Stop by on Sunday at 10 a.m. to see what you can learn about photography.
3. Do your kids know Santa is in town on Saturday? The Windy-Lo Nursery will be hosting their Santa hayride and the Grinch event at noon on Saturday where you can enjoy winter snacks while taking the kids to see Santa.
4. Grace Kelly is an award-winning 20-year-old saxophonist who has been named the best jazz musician in Boston 4 years in a row. She is performing at the Center for Arts in Natick at 8 p.m. on Saturday.
5. Have you ever wondered where we get our events for our 5 Things articles? Well, most of them come from you, the readers. Post your event here and we can help you spread the word.