5 Things You Need to Know Today: April 20
Try Karaoke at Dolphin Seafood and see local bands perform at TCAN today in Natick.
1. For all you coffee lovers out there, our Best Coffee in Natick poll ends at 9 a.m. so make sure to vote for your favorite! The winner will be announced at noon.
2. Let's face it—everyone thinks he or she is a good singer, whether or not that's really the case. Show everyone what your vocal chords are made of at karaoke night at Dolphin Seafood Bar and Lounge. The fun starts at 10 p.m. Tell them Patch sent you!
3. Your first class is free at Boston Personal Training in South Natick. Classes range from kettle bells to yoga.
4. We're starting out the weekend on a good note weather-wise; it's expected be a high of 75 degrees and sunny today.
5. Check out some local bands at The Center for Arts in Natick at 7:30 p.m. at their Rock Off Main show. Admission is $8.