5 Things You Need to Know Today: April 4
Help volunteer to clear debris from Natick's green space and more in Natick today.
Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Give back to nature by volunteering to help the Natick Trail Buddies clear debris from the Timothy Coolidge Woods across from the Natick High School football field. Call Pat Conaway at 508-740-9949 if you're interested in volunteering.
2. Roots & Wings will hold a "Stretch What Matters" yoga class for individuals with special needs today. Class for students age 12 to 16 runs from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. and class for those 17 and older begins at 6:15 p.m. Call 617-538-2873 for more information.
3. After September 11th, Jessica Locke volunteered at FDNY Engine 32 and became a support for many of the men and women who sacrificed, inspiring her to write a book—Rescue at Engine 32. Locke will talk about her book and her experiences at the Morse Institute Library tomorrow at 3 p.m.
4. If you missed our latest business updates feature Monday, take a look and read about some of the new spots opening around town.
5. Did you know you can now comment on articles on Patch without signing up for an account? Instead, you can log in with your Facebook account in order to comment. Try it if you haven't already!