5 Things You Need to Know Today: Aug. 30
Have you ever been interested in serving on a town committee?
1. The Board of Selectmen are looking for a member to fill an open spot on the Real Property Disposition Committee, which manages the use of properties owned by the town. If you are interested, click here for more info.
2. The new Natick High School hosted class for the first time yesterday. We talked to some teachers and students about what this means for education in Natick as the first day drew to a close. Here is what they told us.
3. The Charles River Rotary Club meets every Thursday morning at the Courtyard Marriot. Stop by today at 7:30 a.m. to discuss town happenings and have breakfast with local residents.
4. Palettes is hosting their Open Studio session today where you can create a work of art without having to buy your own supplies. You can choose to paint on three different canvas sizes during the $20 class, which begins at 1 pm.
5. We only need one more "like" on Facebook to get up to a total of 800 on our page. Check us out our Facebook page, and join the conversation happening there.