5 Things You Need to Know Today: Aug. 30
Check out these five things you should know in Natick today.
1. Food for Fines continues today. Until Sept. 2, you can donate non-perishable food and personal care items for the Natick Service Council at the Morse Institute Library and the library will waive your fines.
2. Today's weather expected to be sunny with a high of 81 degrees and a low around 58, according to the National Weather Service.
3. The "U-Pick" season continues at the Belkin Family Lookout Farm from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. today.
4. Natick Cooperative Playgroup will be held at 9:30 a.m. at the First Baptist Church.
5. Is your power still out in Natick? If possible, let us know by e-mailing Alissa.Letkowski@patch.com.