5 Things You Need to Know Today: Feb. 10
Relive 1970s Disco fever, catch a show at TCAN, prepare your tax returns and more in Natick today.
Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Dig up your grooviest threads from the back of your closet and head to Johnson Elementary for family Disco Night. The "boogeying" starts at 6:30 p.m. Admission is $10 per family at the door.
2. Nerissa and Katryna Nields, who have been officially performing together since 1991, will show off their new music to the crowds at The Center for Arts in Natick today at 8 p.m. Tickets are $18 for non-members and $16 for members. Discounts are available for students, seniors and teachers.
3. As you may or may not know, the deadline to file tax returns has been pushed to April 17 this year. We've compiled a list of a few places in Natick that can help you prepare your taxes if you are choosing to not deal with the stress by yourself.
4. Did you know that if you are the owner or manager of a business in Natick, you can claim your business listing in our Natick Patch directory? Doing so will help you add photos and get information out about your business and sales or promotions you are offering. You can also encourage your clients and customers to rate and review your business so that you can pass the good word on to others. Oh, and it's free. Watch our quick video on how to claim your listing.
5. Are you opening a new business in town? Let us know! Email Alissa.Letkowski@patch.com.