5 Things You Need to Know Today: Jan. 17
Help your kids get into shape, review a Natick business in Natick today.
Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Registration for the BOKS before school physical activity program at Lilja Elementary School begins today. Classes run on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 7:40 a.m. to 8:20 a.m. between Feb. 6 and May 11.
2. Did you know you can read and write reviews on Natick businesses on Natick Patch? Visit our Places section, search for a business and see what others think. If a review is not yet written or the business is not yet rated, be the first to share!
3. Patch also offers a free interactive map of traffic in Natick so you know which roads to avoid when you leave the house. Our traffic and gas tab also includes the places in town with the cheapest gas today.
4. Today is National Ditch New Years Resolution Day. Have you already given up on your goals for 2012? Tell us in the comments section!
5. Interested in blogging on Natick Patch? Email Alissa.Letkowski@patch.com.