5 Things You Need to Know Today: July 31
Are you looking for a job? A Dunkin' Donuts job fair might be able to help you out.
1. If you looking for a job, Dunkin' Donuts is hiring. The breakfast chain is hoping to hire employees for its Natick store at a job fair in Framingham today. Stop by the Dunkin' Donuts at 334 Waverly Street in Framingham between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to apply.
2. Nothing says summer like ice cream, and nothing goes with ice cream like... bats? The Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary will have both for you today at an event that will teach you about local bats while you enjoy some ice cream. Call 508-655-2296 to register.
3. Interested in the design of the park on JJ Lane? Head to the Morse Library today at 7 p.m. for a public meeting and information session on the park.
4. It's Open Studio day at Pallettes today. Head down at 1 p.m. to create your own art with the studio's supplies. The event costs $20.
5. If you have an opinion you want to share, we would love to have you as a blogger. Become a Blogger on Natick Patch and have your voice heard. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you'd like to receive the daily newsletter with our top stories, click here.