5 Things You Need to Know Today: July 13
A chance at some Redmen nostalgia, music with the family and a farmer's market raffle are on the list for this weekend.
1. A new class is starting at Loulou's Music Together where families can have sum fun while learning about music. The sessions are designed for children birth to 5-years-old and their parents. Head to Loulou's website to sign up.
2. For those still looking for a piece of nostalgia can buy a Redmen t-shirt Saturday. Proceeds will benefit the family of a Natick High grad who was killed in 2009. Stop by Fannon's liquors after 11 a.m. to pick one up.
3. It's Friday the 13th, so avoid walking under ladders, black cats, breaking windows and the like today. If you have a superstition you'd like to share, do so in the comments section below.
4. This week's farmers market on the common is featuring a raffle where you could win a package from the market worth $100. Stop by after 9 a.m. on Saturday for your chance to win.
5. If you are looking for some exercise this weekend, head to Spirit Bear Power Yoga for Heated Power Yoga. The class bring traditional yoga into a hot room to relax your muscles and help you sweat away the pounds.