5 Things You Need to Know Today: July 18
The Concerts on the Common series continues this evening with a performance by Stacy Peasley.
1. Stacy Peasley will perform today on the Natick Common as part of the town's Concerts on the Common series. If you're interested in some free tunes, head down to the common for a 6:30 p.m. start.
2. Governor Patrick was in Natick yesterday to announce cultural grants for the state at Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary. Excited young day camp attendees shook hands with the Governor and welcomed him to Natick. Check out our photos from the event.
3. Roots & Wings yoga studio is hosting "Stretch What Matters", a yoga class designed for those with special needs. The event aims to provide the benefits of yoga by using breathing techniques and stretching. The class begins at 4:30 p.m.
4. Eat, Drink and Paint today at Palettes. The art studio is offering art instruction while you enjoy a glass of wine or craft beer. No painting experience is required. The event begins at 6:30 p.m.
5. If you don't "like" us on Facebook yet, you should. It's a great way to stay on top of what's going on in town. Plus you can join the conversation happening there between your fellow residents.