5 Things You Need to Know Today: July 23
If you use Natick's trails and you want to give back, the Natick Trail Buddies are looking for your help.
1. The Natick Trail Buddies are at it again today, this time doing work on the Eisenmenger Trail. If you use the town's trails and want to give back, or you just want to help improve your town, call Pat Conaway at 508-740-9949.
2. Why buy books when free ones are delivered to your area weekly? The library's bookmobile will visit Buckingham Road, Columbia Avenue and Fiske Street today. Click on a link to a location near you for full details.
3. Spirit Bear Power Yoga is hosting Heated Power Yoga today for those looking to stretch their way to health. The class offers a heated room to relax muscles for maximum effect. The $9 class begins at 4:15 p.m.
4. Natick Patch is looking for bloggers, and we would love to have you on board. Become a blogger on Natick Patch, to share your opinion and have your voice heard.
5. Our editor, Justin Saglio, is off for the week. If you have news you would like to share, email Danielle Horn at email@example.com.