5 Things You Need to Know Today: July 27
Check out these five things you should know in Natick today.
1. Today's weather is expected to be sunny with a high of 84 degrees and a low around 62, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Jeff Thomas will perform at 6:30 p.m. on the common as a part of the family performing arts series this summer.
3. The Community Senior Center Building Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at 90 Oak St.
4. Villari's Martial Arts Center will begin a six-week Tai Chi class today today at 6:30 p.m. Call 508-653-2137 for more information
5. Today is National Korean War Veterans Armistice Day.