5 Things You Need to Know Today: June 18
Wax nostalgic about Natick High, and advocate for your favorite businesses.
1. Natick High, which will be coming down soon, got a great send-off this weekend, with a day's worth of festivities culminating in an evening "Goodbye Gala." See pictures from Saturday's events, here.
2. Do you have your own pictures of the festivities this weekend? Add them to our Pics and Clips gallery. And, while you're there, take a look at some of the other photos readers have taken around town.
3. Feeling nostalgic about Natick? Take a look at Patch Editor Justin Saglio's great video featuring the man who named the Redmen, the Redmen.
3. We're resuming our Readers' Choice contest today, so get ready to advocate for your favorite Natick-area businesses. See our hub page, which includes 25 new categories that'll help us determine the best in Natick. This time around, we're asking for nominations before we put the category to a vote. So, nominate away!
4. A shout out goes to the Natick Police Department for officers' quick work this weekend apprehending a man who allegedly waved a machete at some teens while they were fishing. Check out the full story here.