5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 22
Sing and dance with your baby, explore the wilderness and its many creatures with your preschooler and more today in Natick.
Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Some of the fondest memories of my childhood are of singalongs with my mom. LouLou's Music Together is offering Natick families that same experience with their 10-week Spring Session beginning today. The curriculum includes singalongs, instrument play, parent instruction and other activities for kids age 0 to 5. Learn more here.
2. Explore the woods and the many creatures that call it home alongside your wide-eyed preschooler at the Massachusetts Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary today for the "Budding Naturalists" Winter Exploration. Parents can learn about nature with their children for $8.50 for members and $10 for non-members.
3. This week, we're asking you, our readers, what is the best salon in all of Natick. Vote in our poll until 9 a.m. Friday to support your favorite business. The winner will be announced at noon on Friday.
4. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to check out Reiki Master Dan "Beef" Mazzola's blog on Natick Patch about his Reiki practice. Don't know what Reiki is? We didn't either, but Beef's blog really helped spell it out, along with its benefits. Want to blog on Patch yourself? Email Alissa.Letkowski@patch.com.
5. If you're a business owner, you know there are few things better than free advertising and ways to promote your business. If you own or manage a business in Natick, you can search for your listing in our directory and click "claim my listing" to add photos, events and information in additional to what we've already posted for you.