5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 9
Sing your heart out at karaoke, catch a performance of Guys & Dolls at Kennedy Middle School and don't miss the chance to vote in our Best Gym in Natick poll.
1. Let's face it—everyone thinks he or she is a good singer, whether or not that's really the case. Show everyone what your vocal chords are made of at karaoke night at Dolphin Seafood Bar and Lounge. The fun starts at 10 p.m. Tell them Patch sent you!
2. Where do you like to sweat and drop the pounds in town? This week, our Best of Natick poll is asking you, our readers, where is the best place to work out in Natick? Our poll will be open until today at 9 a.m. and a winner will be announced later today. Make sure to check out our poll and support your favorite business. Currently, Villari's Martial Arts Center is in the top spot. And if you missed last week's Best of Natick Sandwiches poll, read about the winner—Corrado's Subs.
3. Interesting discussion has been going on the last couple of days on a post we did asking you, our readers, what businesses you'd most like to see open in the new retail space being built on Route 135. See what your neighbors had to say and share your great idea for a business that Natick lacks by clicking here.
4. A classic show comes to life on the Kennedy Middle School stage this weekend. Students will offer four performances of Guys & Dolls today at 7 p.m., Saturday at both 1 and 5:30 p.m. and on Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are available at the door for $5 each.
5. You're full of knowledge and opinions. Share with others in town by blogging on Natick Patch. If you live or work in town and would like to blog about any topic that interests you, email Alissa.Letkowski@patch.com.