5 Things You Need to Know Today: May 15
Volunteer to help at the Morse Institute Library book sale and stop by the sexual health discussion today in Natick.
1. If you're dreading having "the talk" with your child, consider having experts talk to them instead, or at least supplement your conversation. Visit the "Not Your Mama's Sex Ed" discussion at Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences at 7:15 p.m. Certified sexuality educator Kim Comatas will discuss sexual health, body image and relationships.
2. If you notice flags are at half-staff today, it's because is Peace Officers Memorial Day.
3. Many family suffer with the effects of Alzheimer's Disease. Meet others dealing with the illness at Whitney Place Assisted Living Residence's Alzheimer's Support Group at 10:30 a.m.
4. The Morse Institute Library is actively seeking volunteers to help set up, take down and work the book sale on May 19 and 20. Setup runs from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 17 and break-down runs from 3 to 5 p.m. on Sunday, May 20. If you're interested in volunteering, email email@example.com.
5. Our Natick Patch Directory has a complete list of all the businesses and places in town. We do our best to keep everything up to date, but if ever you notice one missing, email Alissa.Letkowski@patch.com.