5 Things You Need to Know Today: May 22
Get your Memorial Beach passes, get your teen to take a cooking class, indulge in Wine Tuesday at Sel De La Terre and test your art abilities in Natick today.
1. Dug Pond's Memorial Beach is getting set to open June 9. Click here to learn more about how to purchase passes or sign up for swim lessons.
2. Is the week already getting you down? Relax a little tonight at Wine Tuesday at Sel De La Terre in the Natick Mall. For $38 per person, customers can enjoy a four course tasting menu with a selection of wines. Call 508-650-1800 to make a reservation.
3. I don't know about you, but my infatuation with the Food Network has me wishing I was still a teen and could join in on the Morse Institute Library's teen cooking program at 7 p.m. Lucky cooks in training can learn to make soft pretzels and smoothies from scratch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
4. Palettes art studio will be open for an open painting session from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. today. Those who want to paint on their own apart from the usual classes can use Palettes' paints and supplies to create their own art.
5. Do you live or work in Natick and have something to say? Blog on Patch about your interests and expertise! Email Alissa.Letkowski@patch.com to get started.