5 Things You Need to Know Today: May 30
Do you frequent flea markets? If so, swing by the Natick Elks on Sunday.
Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. The Natick High School building committee meets at 7 tonight in Town Hall. To stay abreast of the latest developments in the school building project, visit the district's website. As of May 7, the building was about 90 percent complete.
2. The Natick Flea Market is coming to town again this Sunday. Held 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the first Sunday of the month, April through October, the Flea Market is in the Natick Elks parking lot, 95 Speen St.
3. The Natick Police Department maintains an active and informative Facebook page; have you liked it? Visit the page here to receive police news as it happens.
4. While you're on Facebook, don't forget to like the Natick Patch page, as well. Additionally, let us know if there's a Natick-centric page you think we should like; we regularly share posts from other Facebook pages on ours.
5. Looking to get some publicity for an upcoming yard sale? Post the information directly on Patch, in our announcement section, and we'll help you get some free exposure.