5 Things You Need to Know Today: Nov. 25
Watch out for Black Friday shopping today in Natick.
Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Now that the turkey is sliced and the mashed potatoes are dwindling, it's time for Thanksgiving leftovers today. Food Network has a wide variety of recipes to use up all your Turkey Day extras.
2. In honor of Black Friday today, if you show your receipts totaling $200 or more to guest services at the Natick Mall, you will get a free gift while supplies last.
3. The Morse Institute Library reopens today.
4. These stores in the Natick Mall will open extra early for Black Friday today. Will you join them?
5. With relatives driving back home from Thanksgiving and shoppers out trying to find the best deals, there's sure to be traffic today. Check the live traffic map before you head out to avoid sitting in your car longer than you have to.