5 Things You Need to Know Today: Oct. 1
Check out these five things you should know in and around Natick today.
1. Boy Scout Troop 1775 redeemable bottle and can drive from 9 to noon at Lilja Elementary.
2. Showers and thunderstorms are possible in the morning, with a high of 71 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
3. The farmers market will be on the common from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Guest musicians, "Farmacy" and Carolyn Waters will perform. There will be a free yoga class for adults at 11 a.m.
4. At 1 p.m., the Broadmoor Wildlife Santuary will hold a wide angle photography class.
5. The TCAN benefit concert featuring musician Shawn Colvin starts at 7:30 p.m.