5 Things You Need to Know Today: Oct. 21
Check out these five things you should know in and around Natick today.
Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Today's weather is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 58 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Kids can create their own craft skeletons at 3 p.m. at the Bacon Free Library today. Materials are free and no registration is necessary.
3. The Natick Early Childhood Network will host open gym time at 9 p.m. at the Cole Center. "Sturdy walkers" through pre-K are invited to attend with their guardians.
4. Guitarist Chris Smither will perform at 8 p.m. at the Center for Arts in Natick.
5. The Natick Cooperative Playgroup will meet at 9:30 a.m. at First Baptist Church.