5 Things You Need to Know Today: Oct. 4
Check out these five things you should know in and around Natick today.
1. The Natick Cooperative Playgroup will meet at 9:30 a.m. at First Baptist Church.
2. Barbara Anthony, undersecretary of the Office of Consumer Affairs, will be the first keynote speaker in the TD Bank Breakfast Series. The talk begins at 7:45 a.m. at 342 Speen St. See the event page for details.
3. At 10:30 a.m., the Morse Institute Library will host storytime for preschoolers for kids age 3 to 5. Today is the first in the six-week session. Call 508-647-6522 for more information.
4. Kids age 6 to 14 can visit the LEGO store in the Natick Mall at 5 p.m. today to learn to build mini models.
5. Showers and a thunderstorm are possible throughout the day, with a high of 62 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.