5 Things You Need to Know Today: Sep. 4
Musician Vanessa Trien will be playing a free show in Natick today.
1. Kids' music star Vanessa Trien will be at the Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences today to play music from her upcoming album. The event starts at 10:30 a.m. and is open to the public.
2. Natick's Dylan Hayre is in North Carolina serving as a delegate in the Democratic National Convention this week. He has been sharing some of his photos from the event with us, check them out.
3. Looking to get rid of some stress? Villari's Martial Arts Center is offering a Stress Release Session today at 7:30 p.m. which aimed at calming your mind with guided meditation techniques and breathing. The class costs $15.
4. Does your child go to Memorial Elementary School? Today is the first meeting of the schools' PTO, an organization that can help you stay connected to your child's education. The meeting starts at 7 p.m.
5. Your neighbor might be about to be published on Patch. We received a couple emails last week from residents asking to blog for us. Why not join them? If you're interested in sharing your opinion, email email@example.com for more details.