5 Things You Need to Know Today: Sept. 30
Check out these five things you should know in and around Natick today.
Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Natick High School boys varsity football will take on Newton North at 7 p.m. at Memorial Field.
2. Natick Cooperative Playgroup will meet at 9:30 a.m. at First Baptist Church.
3. Gymfit will hold a karate class for beginners at 3:30 p.m.
4. At 9:30 a.m. Lady of America fitness will hold a step and sculpt class.
5. Today's weather is expected to be sunny with a high of 78 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.