8 Ways to Celebrate Halloween in Natick
Don't let these Halloween events scare you. Check out these fun ways to get in to the spirit of the holiday.
1. Experience some of the creepiest crawliest creatures on Earth at Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary's Halloween event on Sunday, Oct. 30. Education coordinator and naturalist Joy Marzolf will introduce you to tarantulas, snakes, cockroaches and amphibians. The family event is perfect for kids age 4 to 16. Admission for members is $10 for adults and $6 for children, and for non-members prices are $12 for adults and $8 for children. You can register by phone by calling (508) 655-2296.
2. Stop by the Natick Common on Saturday, Oct. 29 to see Natick's little ghosts, princesses and superheroes parade around downtown during the annual Spooktacular celebration. Starting at noon, bring the family to enjoy Fall treats and crafts, followed by a giant pumpkin smash at 1:30 p.m. The parade begins at 2 p.m.
3. American Girl in Natick Mall invites your girls, age 8 and older, to decorate their own chocolate gingerbread haunted houses with candies. The event costs $40. Call 877-247-5223 to register.
5. Tilly & Salvy's Bacon Street Farm will host a haunted house on Saturday from 6:30 to 9 p.m. to benefit the Natick Drama Workshop. There is a suggested donation of $2 with a $5 family cap. The rain date is Sunday, Oct. 30 from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
6. Psychic Sirry Berndsen will attempt to connect audience members with loved ones who have died at her event on Oct. 29 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Roots & Wings in Natick. Tickets are $45 each if purchased Online.
7. Enter a photo of your child dressed up for Halloween into our Patch Halloween contest and Heidi Klum could pick yours as the best. The winner will win a trip to New York City or Los Angeles to meet her and will win $1,031 to donate to a charity of his or her choice. See the contest rules and find out how to enter.
8. Do you believe in ghosts? Take our poll!