This week, Patch Picks is featuring five great boutiques you should check out in Natick. From baby clothes to recycled bags and jewelry, Natick has got a bit of something for everyone.
1. French Antiques Direct and British Select Antiques (25 Washington Ave.) This antiques store has a variety of French and British furniture and other items, many of it over 100 years old. The two businesses in the same store are both run by experienced antique experts.
2. Lemon Tree Goods (325 N. Main St.) This consignment shop offers recycled clothing, bags, shoes, accessories and other items that make great, unique gifts.
3. Petal Pushers (325 N. Main St.) This high-end flower boutique makes beautiful floral arrangement for special occasions. Appointments are necessary.
4. Carter's Babies and Kids (1300 Worcester St.) This boutique offers a variety of children's clothing front infant boys and girls all the way up to early school age children.
5. Marina Rinaldi (1245 Worcester St.) Located in Natick Collection, this "luxury" boutique offers clothing and accessories for women who are plus-sized.