Gas prices in Natick continue their upward march, with prices reaching the highest point ever in February and up more than a quarter in the past month.
AAA Southern New England said its survey of prices in Massachusetts on Monday found self-serve, regular unleaded averaging $3.72 per gallon, four cents higher than a week ago and up 31 cents over the past month.
The national average for self serve unleaded of $3.73 and a year ago at this time the Massachusetts average price was $3.60.
Here is a list of gas stations in Natick, along with their most recent prices for regular unleaded fuel. The numbers correspond to the pins with their location on the accompanying map (click where it says larger map in order to see the pins):
- Mabardy Gulf, 36 S Main St. $3.90
- Mobil, 78 N Main St. $3.85
- Hess, 230 Worcester St. $3.66
- Mobil, 133 W Central St. $3.76
- Hess, 207 Worcester St. $3.66
- Natick Shell, 225 N. Main St., $4.11
- Wellesley Shell, 987 Worcester St., Wellesley $3.90
- South Natick Gulf, 9 Eliot St. $3.86
- Hess, 194 W Central St. $3.74
- Gulf Mart Mile 117 (EXIT 13) Eastbound Mass Turnpike $3.79
AAA offers a new gas saving tip each week with its gas price updates. This week, the AAA suggests drivers accelerate smoothly and brake gradually - it’s safer, uses less gas and reduces brake wear.
Tell us: Have you noticed the higher gas prices? If so, how are you reacting? Are you driving less? Tell us in the comments.