Massachusetts U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren is chatting live on Patch at 1:15 today.
Join our online community chat where you and your neighbors can ask Warren questions about her 2012 campaign and the issues you care about most. Wondering about her stance on the economy, the national debt, or education? What about how she would help middle class families or small businesses?
See More on Patch
- Patch Interviews U.S. Senate Candidates
- Lynch, Markey Debate Health Care, Outside Funding
- Republican Senate Hopefuls Call for Repeal of DOMA in Debate
- Candidates Defend Iraq War Votes, Campaign Ads Aplenty
- GOP Senate Candidates Discuss Economy, Social Security, Immigration at Stonehill College Debate