Nomination Papers for April Town Election Due January 22
The Annual Town Election will be on April 9, 2013.
The following information was provided by Natick Town Clerk Diane Packer:
The Board of Selectmen voted to move the Annual Town Election to Tuesday, April 9, 2013.
Nomination papers are available for all Town wide offices for the 2013 annual Town election.
This year Natick voters will elect the following officials:
- Two members to the Board of Selectmen for 3 year terms
- Three members to the School Committee for 3 year terms
- One member to the Board of Assessors for a 3 year term
- One member to the Planning Board for a 5 year term
- One member to the Board of Health for a 3 year term
- Two members to the Recreation and Parks Commission for 3 year terms
- Five members to the Morse Institute Library Trustees for 5 year terms
- A Moderator for a 3 year term
- A Town Clerk for a 3 year term
- Six constables for 3 year terms
- 64 Town Meeting members
Nomination papers for town wide offices must be returned no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 with signatures from at least 25 registered voters.
Nomination papers for Town Meeting members will also be available. There are at a minimum six seats in each precinct and several precincts have additional vacancies. Nomination papers for new Town Meeting members are due by Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Please check the town website at www.natickma.gov for listings of available offices, the Town Bulletin Board in Town Hall or call the Town Clerk’s office for more information.
For more information, please contact the Town Clerk by phone at 508-647-6459, or stop by the Clerk’s office at Town Hall, 13 East Central Street. The Clerk’s office is open Monday through Wednesday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Thursday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM.