UPDATED: Three Revere Men Face Charges in Natick Housebreak
Police are crediting a neighbor with helping capture three suspects. A fourth suspect is at-large.
Story was updated at 12 p.m. Friday with information provided by Natick Police in a press release.
Three Revere men are scheduled to be arraigned this morning after being arrested last night in connection with a break-in on Greenwood Street.
A fourth suspect in the break-in at 2 Greenwood St. fled from the scene upon police arrival, police said in a press release. On Friday morning, a bag containing all the items that had been removed from the home was recovered along the apparent avenue of escape. Those items are being processed in hopes of learning the identity of the fourth person.
"We have been in contact with neighboring communities in hopes of finding commonalities with activity in their jurisdiction. As of this point this is still an active investigation," Lt. Brian Grassey said in a release.
A neighbor is credited with alerting Natick Police to a stranger walking in her neighbor's yard just after 7 p.m. Thursday.
"We wish to say thank you to the agencies that responded and for the support received during the event. Most importantly, we are indebted to the party who provided the timely, vital and detailed information to us. Without the actions of this person we would be facing a far greater mystery and the homeowner would have suffered a substantially higher loss," Grassey said.
Local and State Police, along with K9s from the Metropolitan Law Enforcement Council and State Police, responded to the home.
Police took three men into custody at 8:45 p.m.
Luis F. Salgado, 34, Carlos Humberto Salgado-Hernandez, 47, and Jhon G. Salgado, 20, all of 29 Mccoba St., Revere, were all charged with breaking and entering in a building in the nighttime, for a felony, and possessing a burglarious instrument.