Two Arrested on Warrants After Vehicle Stopped
The following information was provided by the Natick Police Department. Those charged have not been convicted. Patch reports all arrests.
Tuesday, March 5
7:26 p.m.: An officer attempted to stop a vehicle. Initially the vehicle refused to stop, but it then pulled into a driveway at 21 Lake St., where two people were placed under arrest.
Joshua A. Jordan, 23, of 238 Brookfield Rd, Brimfield was arrested on a default warrant out of Worcester District Court for driving with a suspended license and marked lanes violation.
Jennifer Michele O'Reilly, 22, of 532 Water St., Framingham was arrested and charged with the following:
- default warrant out of Uxbridge District Court for shoplifting
- failing to stop for police
- uninsured motor vehicle
- operating a motor vehicle with a revoked registration
- unregistered motor vehicle
- possession of a class E drug