VIDEO: 5 Things You Need to Know Today: Sept. 21
Check out these five things you should know in and around Natick today.
Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Today’s weather is expected to be sunny with a high of 75 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
2. At 10:15 a.m., Natick Community Organic Farm will host a preschool program and a youth work experience program at 3 p.m
3. The Morse Institute Library will host a preschool film festival at 10:30 a.m.
4. GymFit will hold a karate class for beginners at 3:30 p.m.
5. Lady of America will hold a muscle conditioning class at 6:30 p.m.