Invite a friend
Balancing Act Workshop
In our daily lives, we all deal with long to-do lists in an attempt to juggle work and family, friends and play as well as our health and well-being. And at times, all the juggling might take a toll, causing us to question our sense of balance.That is why, we have chosen the topic of The Balancing Act for our next Net-Working Women Meeting and asked group member and Certified Professional Life Coach Sibel Babacan, Ph.D., CPCC to lead a workshop on the subject:
During this 2 hr hands-on workshop, Sibel will guide us in:
- determining what life balance means, feels and looks like for each one of us,
- getting clear about where we currently are and where we would like to be,
- discovering specific steps to create the path for this individual sense of balance
- and identifying key points for staying on this path even when things get hectic.
Sibel is no stranger to the joys and challenges of The Balancing Act as a Mother, Business Owner, Wife, House Manager and Volunteer. Her quest for a balanced and joyful life made her experience living in different states and continents as well as successfully completing a major career transition.To learn more about Sibel and her Coaching Practice, please visit her web-site atwww.drbeeorganizingsolutions.com.
Sponsored by the MetroWest Boston chapter of Mothers & More. With over 200 members from Framingham, Natick and surrounding areas, Mothers & More provides information, support, and fun for both working and stay-at-home moms, with children of all ages. Non-mobile infants welcome.
More About Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences
Whitney Place at Natick Assisted Living Residence is a special combination of housing and personalized care designed to permit frail elderly individuals who may require help with activities of daily living (ADL’s) to “age in place” in a homelike setting. Located on Route 9, Whitney Place combines the convenience and security of a private, homelike setting with the availability of personalized supportive service and care. Housekeeping services, three meals a day plus snacks and a wide range of social and recreational activities are provided. Whitney Place has 88 one-bedroom and studio apartments. For residents who suffer from memory loss, Whitney Place’s Tapestry program is an interdisciplinary program designed to build self-esteem by providing opportunities for success using daily routines that maximize strengths and minimize weaknesses. Visit the SALMON Health and Retirement website for more information about Whitney Place in Natick.
Other events here
- Craft Fair Today, May 19, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Alzheimer's Dementia Support Group for Carepartners January 28, 2013 / February 25, 2013 / March 25, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / May 27, 2013 / June 24, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Support Croup of Carepartners January 28, 2013 / February 25, 2013 / March 25, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / May 27, 2013 / June 24, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Alzheimer's Support Groups January 8, 2013 / January 22, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 12, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Framingham-Natick Toastmasters Meeting July 11, 2012 / July 18, 2012 / August 1, 2012 / August 15, 2012 / September 5, 2012 / September 19, 2012 / October 3, 2012 / October 17, 2012 / November 7, 2012 / November 21, 2012 / December 5, 2012 / December 19, 2012 / January 2, 2013 / January 16, 2013 / February 6, 2013 / February 20, 2013 / March 6, 2013 / March 20, 2013 / April 3, 2013 / April 17, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 19, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Stage by Stage Thu, Jun 6, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Interpreting the "language" of dementia behavior Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Living with the glass half-full Thu, Jun 20, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm