Invite a friend
CJP’s Family Farm Festival
Plan a day of fun with the kids at Belkin Family Lookout Farm! Come and enjoy:
- Live music
- Farm animals
- Playgrounds and jungle gyms
- Gigantic hay bales
- Fun mazes
- Snacks and drinks!
- Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy snacks and drinks on us. Dietary laws will be observed.
Admission to the Festival includes one raffle ticket for prizes such as:
- Season pass to Belkin Family Lookout Farm
- Summer pool membership to the Leventhal-Sidman JCC
- Gift basket from Magic Beans
- And more!
Advance registration strongly encouraged as space is limited.
Cost: $36 per family
Each ticket includes a contribution of $18.00 to CJP, which is tax deductible. The balance reflects the cost of goods and services provided and is not tax deductible.
For more information or special accommodations, please contact Alanah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-457-8591.
|Where||Belkin Family Lookout Farm 89 Pleasant St S, Natick, MA 01760|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Kids, Families|
|Price||$36 per family|
More About Belkin Family Lookout Farm
The Belkin Family Lookout Farm is one of the oldest farms in the nation; established in 1651. As is the case with many small farms looking for new revenue, this working farm has been transformed into a family outing destination. Throughout the year, many seasonal activities draw visitors such as, train rides, a hay pyramid to climb, a burlap maze to navigate, pony and camel rides, and pick-your-own fruits (pears, plums, nectarines, peaches, strawberries).
Other events here
- Belkin Family Lookout Farm Open Memorial Day Weekend May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013 / May 27, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Families of Inspiration Sun, Jun 2, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm