Invite a friend
Friday night @ TI
Friday night services @ Temple Israel of Natick.
Traditional service in Hebrew (transliteration provided), lots of singing, often with guitar. Most Friday services are at 5:45, the first of the month during the school year is often at 7:45 with a special speaker.
During the sunnier months, weather permitting, we meet outside in the courtyard.
|Where||Temple Israel of Natick 145 Hartford St, Natick, MA 01760|
|Time||5:45 pm–6:45 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Temple Israel of Natick
The red brick Temple Israel of Natick sits proudly on Hartford Street. Ground-to-ceiling windows in portion of the temple allow plenty of light and cheeriness to enter for Shabbat services. Temple Israel hosts Friday night services and youth services, as well as child and adult education courses. The community has the opportunity to participate in the adopt-a-family program to raise money for survivors of attacks in Israel.
Other events here
- Saturday morning services @ TI Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–12:00 pm
- Open House & Ice Cream Social @ TI of Natick Tomorrow, May 19, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Making Trouble! Documentary about Jewish Women Comedians Tue, May 21, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Israeli Dancing @ TI Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- First Friday @ TI Speaker Series November 2, 2012 / December 7, 2012 / January 4, 2013 / February 1, 2013 / March 1, 2013 / April 5, 2013 / May 3, 2013 / June 7, 2013, 7:45 pm–9:15 pm
- Family Friday @ TI February 8, 2013 / March 8, 2013 / April 12, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / June 14, 2013, 5:45 pm–7:15 pm